Release 2.3 (11 February 2019)
- Enhancements to the core EAI engine to achieve higher orders of coverage more efficiently.
- Migration of the Bug Content and Dev Quality predictors from the standalone Release Insights 1.0 into Release Insights within Eggplant AI.
- Test Cases now show additional metadata (Description, Tags, External ID, and Origin) to allow enhanced sorting and filtering, as well as to provide additional context.
- Release Insights now provides a dedicated Test Case report, which lets the user view progress towards completion for each of the Test Case groups.
- A new action property called SUT last modified field has been added to actions. The SUT last modified field is used to force Eggplant AI to focus on the selected action, by disregarding coverage achieved before that date.
- Admin users can now configure and name their own coverage models for using in all kinds of reporting.
- Adds an option to disable global actions until the initial state is exited.
- Users can now create, execute, and analyze Eggplant Performance tests directly from the Eggplant AI interface (introduced in Eggplant AI 2.2.1).
- Resolves inconsistencies between coverage calculations for All Nodes coverage model.
- Fixes an issue which stopped a user replacing the default error state with a custom one.
- Fixes a problem that prevented the use of a port other than 80 on Windows 10 machine.
- Resolves an issue that meant the Exit state never executed if an action was connected to multiple states along with the Exit state.
Release 2.2.0a (9 November 2018)
- Fixes an issue with command line arguments being ignored when launching the MacOS Agent.
Release 2.2 (25 October 2018)
- Submodels can now be run within actions, allowing users to define a hierarchy of different levels of model to describe their application.
- Eggplant Release Insights can now be launched directly from Eggplant AI, providing Coverage and Bug Hunting views of current testing progress.
- Users can store a set of Eggplant AI Agent connections and switch easily between them.
- Users can now choose which type of heat map to overlay on the model: Coverage or Failures.
- Improved model management allows users to apply version tags to models and provides the capability to revert to previous versions.
- Action and State descriptions can now have multiple lines, and display on hover-over.
- Selecting the Remember Me checkbox on login now keeps a session open for 24 hours.
- Fixes an issue with adding checks to actions.
- Improves performance when the snippet list loads.
- Removes a restriction on using records when snippets are disabled.
- Test cases are now validated when saving a model.
- Fixes an issue where the Run Report tab would not automatically update to show the results of a newly saved and run model.
- Fixes an issue where the splash screen occasionally still appeared even after a user chose to disable it.
- Fixes an issue with updates to connection conditions in the Action properties panel.
- Fixes an issue where a directed test case would fail with a syntax error if a State was one of the steps in that test case.
- Fixes an issue with displaying log details for test cases in Chinese and Japanese Windows 10 environments.
Release 2.1 (11 June 2018)
- Enhances coverage algorithms, with paths up to five steps deep through the model, as well as pairwise variable coverage.
- Enhances naming of States, Actions, and Variables to accept full Unicode (UTF-8) character set.
- Model action selection algorithm now focuses on test cases that have not been hit in previous tests.
- Model execution now records the time taken for an action to execute and allows users to specify a maximum execution time.
- Tests can now be started and monitored via a REST API.
- Log output from Eggplant AI is now formatted the same way as log output from Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes an issue with Eggplant Functional global values not persisting from Action to Action.
- Fixes an issue with saving models with incomplete variable data.
- Fixes an issue with precondition values not being cleared after the conditions are set to "None".
- Fixes problems with incomplete Tag definitions.
- Fixes several problems with updating and persistence in Table view.
- Improves robustness for the Agent shutting down Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes sorting of snippets.
- Fixes an issue where toggling between show all and show used in Set and Generate Variable values table caused values to be reset.
- Fixes coverage issues when the same model exists in different groups.
- Fixes an issue where non-unique handlers were displayed incorrectly on the Snippets pane.
- Fixes an issue with the heat map view getting stuck when all reports are removed.
- Removes the additional remove option in table context menu.
Release 2.0.2 (8 March 2018)
- Adds support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Adds a progress message that appears while large models are loading.
- Fixes a problem where the AI server became unresponsive when a test case executed or when visiting the Test case tab.
- The Test Case Builder now correctly specifies global actions.
- Fixes a problem where global actions didn't execute correctly in directed tests.
- Improves the performance of test case analysis.
- Fixes licensing issues for users in some locales.
- Fixes an issue where opening a Run report could freeze an active model execution.
- Fixes a problem in test cases with more than one instance of an action where deleting a second or subsequent instance of that action deleted the first instance of that action and breaks the order of the test.
- The sample model now loads from the Help menu.
- Fixes a problem where opening a saved model failed when another saved model was loaded.
- The breakpoint icon now refreshes if the shape or name of the state or action box it is in changes.
- Snippets now display in alphabetical order.
Release 2.0 (12 February 2018)
- Improves Eggplant AI algorithms to focus on bug hunting.
- New Test Case Builder allows users to quickly create test cases in the GUI using drag-and-drop.
- Users can now add custom tags to actions, states, and variables.
- Adds the capability to perform Directed Test Cases, which execute specific user journeys.
- Adds the option to request a password reset to the logon screen.
- Actions and states now display icons to indicate that snippets are connected.
- Adds the capability to launch Eggplant AI Server automatically or via Windows Scheduler.
- Fixes a problem where the sample model fails to launch from the Help menu.
- Updates the path to the Eggplant Functional runscript and Eggplant commands in the Eggplant AI agent.
- Fixes a problem where models won’t run if a test case is created without being defined.
Release 1.0.2 (8 December 2017)
- Allows access to record initialization files even when no suite is defined.
- Fixes an issue with the SenseTalk file list from the Agent running on Mac.
- Resolves a bottleneck with coverage calculation performance.
Release 1.0.1 (23 November 2017)
- You can now manually enter a path to an Eggplant Functional snippet or handler from the Snippets called by action or Snippets called by state section of the Properties tab.
- Fixes a problem where Eggplant Functional folders didn’t show up in the Snippets list.
- Fixes a problem where selecting Do not show this again in the splash screen had no effect.
- The splash screen no longer appears when a login fails.
- Fixes a problem where adding a Set variable with no parameters caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where a sequent global action wouldn’t be called if it was connected to both a global action and a state.
- Values in the record file that contain special characters are now placed in quotation marks before they are passed to Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes a problem where deleting handlers from an Eggplant Functional script caused Eggplant AI to stop seeing handlers in other scripts.
- Fixes a problem where creating or removing breakpoints from a model caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where continue functionality was lost when a model reached a breakpoint.
- Fixes a problem where modifying an action’s weight in Table view caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where links originating from other states weren’t recreated when the deletion of a state was undone.
- Settings that are not required are no longer flagged as required.
- Fixes a problem where the Eggplant AI UI became inactive during the addition of multiple connections to sequent actions.
- Clicking Abort on a paused test now closes that test without additional user interaction.
- Initial values for generated variables are now disabled.
- Fixes a problem where Eggplant AI reported the seed number of a test that was rerun as 1 rather than the seed of the test that was rerun.
- The default group for saving an Eggplant AI model is now the user’s name.
- Fixes a problem where return values from connected Eggplant Functional scripts were not being returned to Eggplant AI.
Release 1.0 (25 October 2017)
This is the version 1.0 release.