Release 2.2.0a (9 November 2018)
- Fixes an issue with command line arguments being ignored when launching the MacOS Agent.
Release 2.2 (25 October 2018)
- Submodels can now be run within actions, allowing users to define a hierarchy of different levels of model to describe their application.
- Eggplant Release Insights can now be launched directly from Eggplant AI, providing Coverage and Bug Hunting views of current testing progress.
- Users can store a set of Eggplant AI Agent connections and switch easily between them.
- Users can now choose which type of heat map to overlay on the model: Coverage or Failures.
- Improved model management allows users to apply version tags to models and provides the capability to revert to previous versions.
- Action and State descriptions can now have multiple lines, and display on hover-over.
- Selecting the Remember Me checkbox on login now keeps a session open for 24 hours.
- Fixes an issue with adding checks to actions.
- Improves performance when the snippet list loads.
- Removes a restriction on using records when snippets are disabled.
- Test cases are now validated when saving a model.
- Fixes an issue where the Run Report tab would not automatically update to show the results of a newly saved and run model.
- Fixes an issue where the splash screen occasionally still appeared even after a user chose to disable it.
- Fixes an issue with updates to connection conditions in the Action properties panel.
- Fixes an issue where a directed test case would fail with a syntax error if a State was one of the steps in that test case.
- Fixes an issue with displaying log details for test cases in Chinese and Japanese Windows 10 environments.
Release 2.1 (11 June 2018)
- Enhances coverage algorithms, with paths up to five steps deep through the model, as well as pairwise variable coverage.
- Enhances naming of States, Actions, and Variables to accept full Unicode (UTF-8) character set.
- Model action selection algorithm now focuses on test cases that have not been hit in previous tests.
- Model execution now records the time taken for an action to execute and allows users to specify a maximum execution time.
- Tests can now be started and monitored via a REST API.
- Log output from Eggplant AI is now formatted the same way as log output from Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes an issue with Eggplant Functional global values not persisting from Action to Action.
- Fixes an issue with saving models with incomplete variable data.
- Fixes an issue with precondition values not being cleared after the conditions are set to "None".
- Fixes problems with incomplete Tag definitions.
- Fixes several problems with updating and persistence in Table view.
- Improves robustness for the Agent shutting down Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes sorting of snippets.
- Fixes an issue where toggling between show all and show used in Set and Generate Variable values table caused values to be reset.
- Fixes coverage issues when the same model exists in different groups.
- Fixes an issue where non-unique handlers were displayed incorrectly on the Snippets pane.
- Fixes an issue with the heat map view getting stuck when all reports are removed.
- Removes the additional remove option in table context menu.
Release 2.0.2 (8 March 2018)
- Adds support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Adds a progress message that appears while large models are loading.
- Fixes a problem where the AI server became unresponsive when a test case executed or when visiting the Test case tab.
- The Test Case Builder now correctly specifies global actions.
- Fixes a problem where global actions didn't execute correctly in directed tests.
- Improves the performance of test case analysis.
- Fixes licensing issues for users in some locales.
- Fixes an issue where opening a Run report could freeze an active model execution.
- Fixes a problem in test cases with more than one instance of an action where deleting a second or subsequent instance of that action deleted the first instance of that action and breaks the order of the test.
- The sample model now loads from the Help menu.
- Fixes a problem where opening a saved model failed when another saved model was loaded.
- The breakpoint icon now refreshes if the shape or name of the state or action box it is in changes.
- Snippets now display in alphabetical order.
Release 2.0 (12 February 2018)
- Improves Eggplant AI algorithms to focus on bug hunting.
- New Test Case Builder allows users to quickly create test cases in the GUI using drag-and-drop.
- Users can now add custom tags to actions, states, and variables.
- Adds the capability to perform Directed Test Cases, which execute specific user journeys.
- Adds the option to request a password reset to the logon screen.
- Actions and states now display icons to indicate that snippets are connected.
- Adds the capability to launch Eggplant AI Server automatically or via Windows Scheduler.
- Fixes a problem where the sample model fails to launch from the Help menu.
- Updates the path to the Eggplant Functional runscript and Eggplant commands in the Eggplant AI agent.
- Fixes a problem where models won’t run if a test case is created without being defined.
Release 1.0.2 (8 December 2017)
- Allows access to record initialization files even when no suite is defined.
- Fixes an issue with the SenseTalk file list from the Agent running on Mac.
- Resolves a bottleneck with coverage calculation performance.
Release 1.0.1 (23 November 2017)
- You can now manually enter a path to an Eggplant Functional snippet or handler from the Snippets called by action or Snippets called by state section of the Properties tab.
- Fixes a problem where Eggplant Functional folders didn’t show up in the Snippets list.
- Fixes a problem where selecting Do not show this again in the splash screen had no effect.
- The splash screen no longer appears when a login fails.
- Fixes a problem where adding a Set variable with no parameters caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where a sequent global action wouldn’t be called if it was connected to both a global action and a state.
- Values in the record file that contain special characters are now placed in quotation marks before they are passed to Eggplant Functional.
- Fixes a problem where deleting handlers from an Eggplant Functional script caused Eggplant AI to stop seeing handlers in other scripts.
- Fixes a problem where creating or removing breakpoints from a model caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where continue functionality was lost when a model reached a breakpoint.
- Fixes a problem where modifying an action’s weight in Table view caused an error.
- Fixes a problem where links originating from other states weren’t recreated when the deletion of a state was undone.
- Settings that are not required are no longer flagged as required.
- Fixes a problem where the Eggplant AI UI became inactive during the addition of multiple connections to sequent actions.
- Clicking Abort on a paused test now closes that test without additional user interaction.
- Initial values for generated variables are now disabled.
- Fixes a problem where Eggplant AI reported the seed number of a test that was rerun as 1 rather than the seed of the test that was rerun.
- The default group for saving an Eggplant AI model is now the user’s name.
- Fixes a problem where return values from connected Eggplant Functional scripts were not being returned to Eggplant AI.
Release 1.0 (25 October 2017)
This is the version 1.0 release.