Testplant provides a collection of products known as Eggplant Integrations that integrate the Eggplant range into third-party tools. You can integrate Eggplant Functional into any continuous integration (CI) software or application life-cycle management (ALM) tool. Testplant currently provides integration products for the specific tools listed below, each of which allows you to run scripts and record and review the results.
The Eggplant Integrations Documentation Set
- Using Eggplant Functional from Bamboo: Information about using the Atlassian Bamboo continuous integration (CI) server to execute Eggplant Functional tests.
- Integration with IBM Rational Quality Manager: Information about integrating with IBM Rational Quality Manager using the Eggplant Functional IBM Rational Quality Manager Adapter.
- Eggplant Functional Plug-in for IBM UrbanCode Deploy: Information about using the Eggplant Functional plug-in for UrbanCode Deploy to call Eggplant Functional scripts or commands as steps in an IBM UrbanCode Deploy Process.
- Integration with HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM): Information about using the Eggplant Integrations for HPE ALM to integrate Eggplant Functional into the HPE ALM tool.
- Using Eggplant Functional with Visual Studio: Use this extension for Microsoft Visual Studio to run Eggplant Functional test scripts and view results through Visual Studio.
Testplant User Forums
Visit the Testplant User Forums to post questions, look for answers, and see example code.